Matern is well versed in minor projects for continuing service contracts. These small, fast-tracked projects have been the building blocks to grow our firm, and are just as important to us today as they were 31 years ago when we received our first contract from Volusia County Schools.
Since the award of that contract, we have successfully completed over 3,500 minor projects for 35+ government, K-12 education, and higher education clients throughout the state of Florida. These projects have ranged from toilet renovations to central energy plant upgrades. We specialize in leading, designing, and successfully completing minor projects. We understand these projects are small in size, have time and budget constraints, are typically complicated in nature and are performed on occupied campuses. We have the experience and staff to effectively handle any of these situations for your staff.
We are prepared to perform any necessary analysis to determine the most cost effective solutions that keep your overall strategic plan and budget in mind. Whether you are in need of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection, technology, energy or commissioning solutions; we have the specialized staff to assist you.
Current Continuing Contract Clients (Partial List):
- Charlotte County Government
- Charlotte County School Board
- City of Bonita Springs
- City of Orlando
- Collier County Government
- Collier County Public Schools
- Florida Department of Military Affairs
- Florida Housing Finance Corporation
- Florida SouthWestern State College
- Greater Orlando Aviation Authority
- Lee County School District
- Orange County Public Schools
- Sarasota County Government
- School District of Osceola County
- Seminole County Public Schools
- St. Johns County School District
- Town of Fort Myers Beach
- Valencia College
- Volusia County School Board